C2C Plastics, Inc., has the engineering capabilities and proven design standards to transform customer needs into a superior product. We provide our customers with the latest technological solutions in engineering so that we can design, convert files and transfer data as efficiently as possible. We are capable of working directly with our tool designers in tool manufacturing and mold departments to insure that tooling is designed as per end user requirements.
At C2C Plastics, Inc., our pursuit of excellence begins at the design stage, part design, mold design and mold flow analysis which all together ensures an optimally designed part.
C2C Plastics. Inc. is capable of developing CNC files and EDM electrodes for effective machining suitable for tooling manufacturing needs. We are capable to make any product and tooling design changes if necessary at customer needs. Our software capabilities in MOLDEX 3D and Mold flow will allow us to do mold flow, part analysis, fill, pack, hold, cool and warp.
1. Design Software
- Autodesk Mold Flow
- Moldex 3D
3. Solid Models
- Design for Manufacturability (DFM) – Value addition in terms of Product Design, Optimum Mold Design and Optimum Cycle Times.
- Capability to align to customer tooling standards and customization requirements
- Mold manual with recommended mold maintenance with every tool.
- Capability to build tools to fit in up to 450T IMM.
- We are capable to produce the prototype products using Pilot/Prototype mold and rapid prototyping capabilities as quickly as possible at same quality standards.